Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Ride for sale....

After 17 years of fun,I am selling my 1973 Hurst / Olds 442. It's Cameo white with gold stripes and black interior.  It has swivel bucket seats, A/c, the Hurst Dual / Gate shifter,and the rare digital tach. It's one of 1,097 made. Right now it has a 355 hp ZZ4 GMPP Chevy crate engine in it backed by a Turbo 400. The car was featured in the August 2009 issue of Popular Hot Rodding. I also have the original numbers-matching 455 Olds engine ( with a spun main bearing, but complete from carb to oil pan) and the BOP bolt pattern TH400. It has 4.10:1 gears in the 10 bolt rear end and Center-Line style wheels. I have the original owner's manual. I'm asking $12,000 for it with both powertrains, or $8,000 without the crate motor. Interested parties can contact me through the comment function on this site, and if you leave an email address or a phone number I will get back to you.  Mastermind  

1 comment:

  1. No! What makes you want to finally sell after all these years? You have a new project sitting on deck?

    ReplyDelete