Thursday, December 26, 2019

Apologies for not posting more quality stuff.....

I want to apologize for not posting as often this year as I have in past years, and not always having Ultra-Fresh stuff. I'm not making excuses-but this year has been a terrible one for me. My mother passed away unexpectedly, I had some health problems, and a work-related injury, my son lost everything in a fire in his apartment complex. He got out with the clothes he was wearing. The fireman found the cat. Everything else was lost. Anyhow that's behind us and I'm recovering, workmen's comp is paying the doctor bills, my son and I have a new place. So I'll be back soon hopefully with interesting and entertaining stuff. Thanks to all the people who read and comment. Happy Holidays!!  Mastermind

No comments:

Post a Comment