Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Iron fists, Velvet Gloves...Pt 2.....

I can't believe the flack I got for the last post. 1st off-It's your car- you can do any fuckin' thing you want without asking any other asshole's permission!!  If it's a Hemi 'Cuda-and you want to narrow the rear end and cut up the trunk for wheel tubs- because you love the "Pro Street" look-go ahead. Here's the other thing-I've said it before-Why are we so goddamnded obsessed over what the car will be worth if we sell it? Did you marry your wife because you thought she'd give you an easier divorce than the other women you dated?  No-you married her because you thought she was beautiful,funny, would be a good mother if you had children,etc, etc,-you didn't marry her because of what she'd do when you got rid of her!!!  I like Pontiacs. My first car was a 1969 GTO Judge. I have to say-If I had my choice-I'd take a disco era T/A. I had a couple- and I loved them. I'd love to have another one. I'd put Edelbrock heads and other goodies on it-to make 500 hp. I'd put a Tremec 5-speed in it. I'd put Year One 17" snowflake wheels on it to run ZR rated tires. Why? Because no one gives a shit if you modify a '77 T/A. A '68 GTO and people lose their mind. Anyhow-Build your car the way YOU want it-not how it should be if your selling it!!!  I don't order a Cheeseburger the way I think the public likes it!!!  Mastermind  

No comments:

Post a Comment