Sunday, February 27, 2011

No you didn't- Part Two!!

I took a bit of heat for my last post from people demanding that I apologize for calling them Idiots. I will not apologize and they are still idiots, and their angry emails proved it. Here's a few examples-"I had a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 with a 351 and a four-speed, Magnum 500 wheels and the rear window louvers." "A friend had one with an automatic." "You don't know what the hell your talking about." Really? I said I was tired of people claiming they once owned a Boss 302. Ford produced over 70,000 fastback Mustangs in 1969, and the standard engine in a Mach 1 was a 351W. Like I said, stupid-you did NOT own a Boss 302!!!  Moron # 2 ranted- "I have a 1969 427 Corvette and dozens of other guys in my local Corvette club have Stingrays from all years." "Your dumb ass." I'm a dumb ass?  Pray tell how many of the "dozens" in your little Vette club have Split window fuel-injected 1963 models? When I asked this question of this genius-he responded "I have never seen a Corvette of any year with a split window, and everyone knows that 1982 was the first year fuel-injection was offered."  When I responded that the first fuel-injected Corvette was built in 1957, and that the Beach Boys hit "Shut Down" released in 1964, talked about a drag race between a fuelie Vette- and a Super Stock Dodge. "Two cool shorts, standing side by side." "A fuel-injected Stingray and a 413"..... He responded to that with "I never heard that song." And by the way, his car is a 390 hp base-model, not a 435 hp Tri-power or an L88. The crown jewel was the retard that told me he went to his local Pontiac dealer in 1977 and bought a Firebird Formula with a 400 and a 4-speed, T-tops, and black and gold two tone paint and snowflake wheels right off the showroom floor. That's nice. When Pontiac introduced the new graphics package in 1976, Formula sales increased by 33%.  But a Formula isn't a "Macho T/A" is it?  Here's some advice for people perusing this site. When something early in a post rubs you the wrong way, stop reading and immediately vent your anger. Use profanity so I know you mean business, and are really intelligent. If I respond with proof that you are wrong- like citing a sentence or paragraph you failed to read, or producing factory sales figures or service bulletins, you are under no obligation to apologize. This is they internet. You can spew insults at any one, and slink away until the next time you want to rant and rave and call people names without having all the facts. I stand ready to apologize for anything I say that can be proven wrong with documentation other than "My cousin Jethro had one just like that."  Mastermind      

No comments:

Post a Comment